Friday, March 11, 2005

Mission Accomplished

Its done. Midterms are over. I am in a state of mind that can only be created by just getting out of a Dr. Smith rhetoric midterm. Certainly odd. Now I only have eight--school is wonderful--more papers,a bunch of exams and quizzes, and finals to go. I guess I better stop procrastinating and get to work then. Ecclesiastes 12: 11-12:

The words of the wise are like goads, their collected sayings like firmly
embedded nails--given by one Shepherd. Be warned, my son, of anything in
addition to them.

Of making many books there is no end, and much study
wearies the body.

Ahhh its good to be back

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with that last sentence. Studying is VERY tiring. I'm glad the Bible agrees with me. :)

~K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google