Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sun and Snow

In the past, having lived mostly in tropical climates, I have taken it for granted that the sun provides two functions 1) Light 2) Heat. I have quickly come to learn that in a huge chunk of the world the sun only provides one of those functions for many months. The function of light. I have really really missed feeling the sun until today. It was so nice, 58 degrees, a group of us students had to go out for a walk and take in the heat. I did still manage to get a ton of snow down my shirt, in my face, and in my ears though. Thank you Jeremiah for that pleasure. :) Have a great day and enjoy the sun for its blessing of light and heat.

4 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anytime ol' pal.

-Jeremiah

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a nice day...

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it sure's different from fishing in the Pacific!!!!Well,at least all the mousquitoes are dead!!!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger bluewaterrobby said...

It sure is different! Oh how I wish I was still traveling the world. Balmy ocean breezes, beaches, snorkeling, playing cards, sailing *sigh*.

-Robby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google