Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sophomore

IT'S OVER!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No more 8:00 Journalism
No more Rhetoric with Dr. Smith and his red pen of death
Only one more semester of Western Lit. to go
No more US History (I never have to hear "drip drip" again, or the great state of Indiana, or Quinn ask questions about Nixon)

No more logic with khaki and blue oxford

No more research and writing

For some reason I am going to miss it though.

Sophomore Rob (I think I like the sound of that)

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you made it. One year of PHC did not kill ya. Congrats. :-D

-J

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger bluewaterrobby said...

It almost did though :) And at times I think I was dead.

 
At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearling, you still are. :)

~K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google