Monday, June 13, 2005

Pura Vida from Costa Rica

Welp... I made it to Costa Rica. Although there is probably more American influence here than any other South or Central American country, I think there is enough South American influence here as well to make this trip quite an adventure. I could definitely use some prayer that I may learn Spanish and be safe. The people I have met here so far seem really nice and it sure is cheap (about 3$ for a GREAT all you can eat meal with a soft drink, 2$ to get all the way across the city in a taxi, and this internet is costing me about .40 an hour). Cant (There doesnt seem to be a working apostrophe on this computer) wait to get out of the city and do some touring!

Pura Vida!

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time and take picts; I'll want to hear all about it.

PS I will be praying.

~JML

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google